Pages

সোমবার, ১৩ আগস্ট, ২০১২

Where to buy the montessori materials?

Where to buy the Montessori materials to Children?
Hi everyone,I'm a Montessori Teacher in CHN Montessori center.I think that many new schools may have this question: where to buy the best Montessori Materials?So here I have some experiences for buying the Montessori materials and would like to share it for you guys.
The most shop i brough is in Adena Montessori,it's not very well at first,however the service is great. They do like listen to our requires,and I've seen their achievements these years.
We are satisfied with their quality,the teaching tools we used are all from Adena. I like them,and I've recommended she to my friends who are the Montessori teachers.They do agree with me. And hope this message can help you to make your decision when you are in this issues.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন