Pages

শনিবার, ৬ আগস্ট, ২০১১

www.mypanera.com/register | Register Your MyPanera Card


Go to https://account.panerabread.com/MyPanera/ReverseRegistration.action for register your card. At this web site, have 2 option and 3 steps for you. If you want to register with my panera card, just select "yes, I have a my panera card that I want to register". and click "Continue" baton. Click on “Register My Card” button, Enter your 12 digits Card Number and 4 digits Registration Code, both are available behind your card, Enter User Name and Password which must 6 characters long, verify password, Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should be 13 or older to be register in, Click on ‘Continue‘ button, and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.

You can join without my panera card, just select "No, I do not have a MyPanera card, but I would like to join" and click "Continue" baton. and type your contact information, choose username and password. www.MyPanera.com website provides the complete information about the MyPanera Program. On the top of the website, four main navigations My Account Our Kitchen, Community and About MyPaner are located one by one in one row. Visit them for your convenience. for more information please visit this website.

Website: www.mypanera.com/register

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন